30-Day Feeling Fit Kit :: www.arbonne.com

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Key-Limey Gems

The more I talk about my 30 day feeling fit detox, the more weird looks I get and questions like, "Why?" And I am realizing that I'm surrounded by idiots. Just joking, kind of. I feel like a lot of people are so closed off to change and new experiences. Maybe it comes from just picking up and moving and being excited about change every 6 months, but I love challenges and new and different, especially if it has to do with my health and wellness! If you haven't heard about Celiac disease (gluten intolerance) you've been living in a cave for the past few years...I haven't even had TV for 4 years and I know about it! The sugar debate will never end and the fact that we are the only animal on the planet who drinks another animals milk is interesting as well. It should make you question what society has us doing, buying, consuming. I've always like to go against the grain, but I don't feel like this is that BIG of a change. It's easy to eat a healthy G, D, S-free meal and one the whole entire family can enjoy too!

Keli, Tammara and I got together and made these amazing cupcakes...Key Lime Pie Cupcakes with Coconut Buttercream Frosting! They turned out super yummy too and very "key-limey" right Keli?! It was a fun afternoon with the girls! The recipe is kind of insane and you have to piece it together because she goes off on cake tangents and then returns to the recipe, but they are soooooooo worth it!! I hope you're enjoying the creative flours we get to experiment with as much as Keli and I are!! I'm just posting the link to the website for the cupcake recipe because it's just easier! Enjoy these gems!!

Enjoy!
Xo,
Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment