30-Day Feeling Fit Kit :: www.arbonne.com

Saturday, April 16, 2011

Bragging Rights

I can't believe it's already April 16th! This has actually been a life saver for me because it's so easy to pack a protein shake to go to work and have my dinner in the middle of a dinner rush! I love it! I also love that everyone is doing good and seeing changes. I want to brag on my Aunt Barb in Rangely...

She's making small changes and seeing HUGE results! I just received an email with all the changes she has made in the past 16 days and even though she's not crazy about the fizzy tabs =0) she's charging her way through the 30 days with such determination for change! I love it! <3 She lost 3 pounds in the last week and has lost 4.5 pounds to date and the weight is just falling off her! Amazing job Lady! I'm loving the success stories! So keep them coming! Brag about YOU, you deserve it!

I can tell physically that my body is feeling better. My skin is clear and I just feel amazing. Everyone else?! We're only half way started and I am just loving living like this!

Blackberries are 10 for $10 at City Market! Get 'em while they're hot!

Xo,
Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment