30-Day Feeling Fit Kit :: www.arbonne.com

Sunday, April 3, 2011

Justin's Almond Butter

Ok, so I accidentally had some Justin's Maple Almond Butter. But it was only a bit. And I screwed the lid on real quick after I realized this isn't PLAIN almond butter! Oops! It was amazing, like always, but I'm going to be running to the store to buy some plain Justin's Almond Butter. It's not going to be the same, but it will be better than nothing! So there's an amazing protein bar recipe that I got from Keli Fulk, my sponsor and in-the-making bestie (hahaha, yup!) and I just cannot get enough of these!

Arbonne Protein Bars
1 cup protein powder (I've only tried chocolate)
2 scoops fiber powder
3/4 cups puffed (gluten-free) brown rice cereal
1/2 cup oats
3/4 cup agave nector
3/4 cup almond butter

Mix them all together and pat them out in a 9x13 or so sized pan. Set them up in the fridge for 30min to one hour before serving. Then cut them up and enjoy! Yum-O! These are so good and good for you!

I hope all are off to a good start! I cannot get enough steamed broccoli, so this is working great for me! If you feel like you have no idea what to make for your one healthy delicious meal, visit the website (link posted to the right) to get wonderful recipes and ideas!

Xo
Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment