30-Day Feeling Fit Kit :: www.arbonne.com

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Chocolate Oats

I love the simplicity behind the detox. I love that I can just grab a protein shake and go and know that I'm getting complete nutrition. I love that you can choose which meal you want to make your one for the day. Today my day is going to be super hectic and I won't be home for very long in between jobs so I ate breakfast and make me some chocolate oatmeal! I know yum right?! It was awesome and super simple! I just made my usual oatmeal and added 1/2 scoop of fiber powder, 1/2 scoop of chocolate protein powder and a splash of almond milk and a bit of amber agave to sweeten it up! It was so yummy and filling! I'm ready to tackle my crazy life today! I can't wait! I hope everyone else is enjoying it as much as I am!

Post what you've accomplished in one and a half weeks of the detox!! We want to hear it all! Brag about yourself! I'll go first, I'd lost 3 pounds in the first week. I don't have a scale at my house, so I have to weigh myself at friends' houses! Plus, my face is clearing up which is mega awesome!!  :)

Xo,
Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment