30-Day Feeling Fit Kit :: www.arbonne.com

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Pre-Jump Start to April

If you're reading this, great. I'm super excited for the month of April to come upon us and bless us with 30 glorious days for healthy changes in our lives. I've been so blessed for Arbonne to come into my life at this stage and am so excited to tackle the challenges it poses.

The most recent challenge (which you should be tackling with me if you're reading this) -
::30 Day Feeling Fit Kit::


30 days of replacing two meals with delicious proteins shakes, healthy snacks of fruits and veggies, detox tea, fit chews, and one healthy balanced meal. We'll remove sugar, dairy, and gluten from our diets, no need for those icky things anyways. It's going to be a fun challenge, change, program, month, etc.

I cannot wait to start the 30 days. I'm ready to make April "fit" and I'm so excited that you've decided to join the rest of us and make personal changes in your life!

Feel free to share them with the rest of us! I'll be trying to email, update, post, and share daily! Let's support each other!

Xo
Amy

5 comments:

  1. I am looking forward to sharing and reading hints and tips from others we are so much alike....that is one thing I have learned in my almost 53 years on this planet,,,,we are more alike than not alike.... :) this is a good thing knowing we go through the same things...looking forward to this month!!! karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well if anyone out there finds a good bread that is gluten free pass it on. The is a butter like spread that is totally vegan called Earth Balance and it pretty good....fyi more as it comes to me! Karen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well I had my last bowl of 'Sea Salt/choc ice cream' tonight!!! It's yummy but never had too big of a bowl....But am ready to be dairy free here in a bit. Yep am ready.....are any of you?? am looking forward to sharing and helping each other through this next month!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am SO ready Karen! Can't wait to share it with all of you guys! I'm thinking that I may just stay on this program indefinitely this time. Every time I go off of it, my mind and body crave it! I'm always SOOOOO excited to start it again, why dont I just keep doing it?!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Five words Keli that might be the reason you stop from time to time: Main Street Bagels' Cinnamon Roll!! But, it's so not beneficial to your body which is why we eat, right?! :) I'm right there with you! Xo

    ReplyDelete